You are here
CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER
The Jewish Women’s Renaissance Project (JWRP), a non-profit organization based in Rockville, Maryland, was established in 2008 to empower and inspire women to transform themselves, their families, their communities, and the world. The JWRP’s flagship program is Momentum, an eight-‐day, highly subsidized, action-‐packed journey through Israel—an opportunity for women who share a common vision of self-‐growth and personal development to deeply explore themselves. Thousands of women from 19 different countries have already experienced this life-‐changing trip, returning home with the best gift of all—a deep, eternal connection to Israel, a profound kinship with each other, and a heart filled with Jewish values.
At the request of many participants, their husbands, and partnering organizations, the JWRP created Momentum opportunities for men, helping to lift the family together; and hundreds of men have already experienced the spirit-‐building power of Momentum.
The JWRP works in partnership with a wide spectrum of community organizations and has established itself among major Jewish organizations and leaders, built a stable base of funding, and continues to grow. Thanks to a partnership with the Israeli government, the JWRP will expand its reach to even more organizations in more countries.
An extremely dedicated, hands-‐on, entrepreneurial group of professionals and lay leaders have built the organization from scratch to where it is today.
The Creative Services Manager will lead the charge from concept to completion of marketing collateral and branded content for our growing organization. This manager is first and foremost a storyteller who is obsessed with visual media. This is not just a manager role, it is also a producer role, so high-end graphic design, video shooting and editing, photography, art direction, and good project management skills are a must. This individual will not only create but also direct the efforts of our partner creative agencies and studios.
This role works collaboratively with the marketing team to deliver powerful and consistent brand messaging, high-impact marketing collateral and engaging branded content.
- Designs high-end, captivating, branded visuals and graphics
- Works closely with Marketing Director on a daily basis in managing creative services workflow and projects
- Develops creative briefs and design concepts to meet the business objectives of the various departments and the organization
- Manages the creative brief pipeline, revision process, and communication of deadlines
- Provides art direction to branding and design agencies on key projects
- Manages design assets – photo library, brand elements, branding guidelines
- Copywriting skills - advantage
Video and Photography
- Develops annual video strategy
- Shoots (in office and in the field) for short-form (1-6 minute) videos
- Edits in collaboration with the marketing team to maintain JWRP’s brand and voice
- Produces original treatments and design for video
- Manages pre-production (storyboarding, messaging, planning and scheduling)
- Manages production – shooting or directs videographers/film crew
- Manages post-production – provide editing expertise, design for video and final production for various formats
- Develops social media animation and clips
- Develops videography plan and schedule for Momentum trips
Project Management as needed
Good organizational skills essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or a related discipline.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, particularly InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Fluent in Adobe Premiere OR Final Cut Pro
- Expertise in digital photography and asset management
- A passion for strong, clean, usable design
- A strong understanding of usability, grid systems, and typography
- A strong understanding of web, mobile and email design standards and best practices
- Significant corporate and event branding experience to integrate “show-stopping” creative design
- Superior and advanced PowerPoint design skills, including animation
- Expertise in working with printers, obtaining pricing and following the project from conception to completion
- Dynamic, creative, forward-thinking personality
- A team player – essential!
- HTML and CSS – advantage
Please submit your resume, cover letter and creative portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates with portfolios will be considered.