IT DATA MANAGER AND ANALYST (Rockville, MD)
- The IT Data Manager and Analyst will focus on the gathering, correction, analysis and reporting of outcomes and impact of the JWRP programs in a way that will inform decision-making. To accomplish this goal, the incumbent will fully evaluate our database for its programming and donor services functionality. Manager will develop and customize reports , as well as gather data from multiple sources and work with colleagues within the organization and with our network of partner organizations.
- This position will be responsible for working with teams across the organization to support and enhance Data collection and analysis of an impact-drriven, growing non-profit organization, the sucesful candidate will also help to enhance our use of all IT applications (e.g., Salesforce, Drupal, Wordpress, Click and Pledge, Intaact, Bill.com and Candor). Most of the work will be in the Salesforce database in customizing the way in which the data is collected and reported.
- Requires a high level of exprince working with Salesforce in a non-profit environment. Also responsible for purchasing hardware/software and serving as the in-house IT support to an organization of approximately 25 staff.
- Manage the process for purchasing and tracking all hardware and software including researching the best solutions, identifying cost efficiencies, installing equipment and programs and providing internal support to users.
- Work with staff across the organization who use Salesforce, providing training and continued support. Gather feedback and requirements to improve the system to meet user needs and to streamline processes.
- Develop queries and conduct analyses across complex data sets that reveal actionable insights and trends.
- Analyze, interpret, and monitor quantitative and qualitative data using statistical techniques to leverage comparisons and conclusions that will support understanding of program, education and development impact and characterize decision-making for future planing.
- Produce reports that describe key insights from the data, provide interpretation of results to diverse audiences, and make recommendations based on outcomes.
- Deliver periodic reports (i.e., bi-annual, comprehensive, and specialty reports) across the organization activities that highlight achievements as well as progress toward the organization strategy and goals.
- Utilize data visualization tools to pull forward key metrics that will highlight impact assessment results to JWRP staff and relevant activity leaders and board members.
- Contribute to the development of standards for activity assessment tools that will support pulling forward meaningful information across activities.
- Provide support for an assessment management system to track key information.
- Approve and develop software/tools to support effective assessment and evaluation activities.
- Manage projects to improve our use of Salesforce, including working with staff and external consultants to implement enhancements to the system.
- Stay abreast of Salesforce.com best practices and updates applicable to our industry.
- Perform custom programming and web application development for Drupal and Wordpress.
- Identify and manage technology vendors and relevant external consultants.
- Assist finance team with implementation of new accounting software - Intaact.
- Manage and monitor software applications and their interaction with each other and the website to ensure maximum efficiency and data integrity. Test, troubleshoot and maintain existing company site.
- Manage user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, best practices and other configurations for Salesforce and all applications.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic issues involving Salesforce and technology applications.
- Regularly analyze data and reflect back to sites, regions, program-area teams, and Development. Manage data loads and data clean-up as needed.
- Generate reports and dashboards for organizational wide use and manage requests for specific project needs.
- Develop and maintain customer service relationships with JWRP staff by responding promptly to questions and feedback on IT issues and communicating regularly. Create structures and resources to enhance staff capacity to utilize all applications effectively.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
Education: BA required.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in an IT and database analysis with a focus in measurement and assessment of data.
- At least 5 years Salesforce experience required, up-to-Date Salesforce System Administrator Certification preferred.
- Prior experience working in a non-profit organization with Salesforce used as the donor database strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years of Wordpress and Drupal experience including custom module development and core API preferred.
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal and Wordpress modules and sites
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, qa)
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
- Experience with CMS site migrations
- Experience effectively managing complex programs/projects
- Proven customer service skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Excellent judgment and decision making ability
Please click here to submit your resume, cover letter and salary history.
ISRAEL PROGRAM MANAGER (Israel)
As a key member of the Programs and Israel Departments, actively manages JWRP’s relationships with a wide network of Partner Organizations. Often serves as the ‘face of JWRP’ and the first point of contact for prospective partners and participants. Understand the needs and goals of current and prospective partners in order to enable JWRP to be a conduit to advance the work of their respective agencies. Cultivates new relationships, manages existing partnerships, coordinates the relevant operational issues and collaborates on follow-up commitments. Creates and adapts content for target audience and follows up on the activity on the ground led by our partners. Initiate conferences and events for this audience in Israel.
- Develop and manage a vital, growing and active community in Israel which empowers Momentum participants to create events, learning opportunities, volunteer and more.
- Develop content and create events, seminars and leadership opportunities for women in Israel.
- Support activity that promotes unity in Israeli society and develops ties between Israel and the Diaspora. Projects and activity should educate Israelis about the diaspora and vise-versa.
- Combine Israeli women in the Momentum experience through; marketing, recruitment, training, and guidance for the program. After the pre-trip preparation and the Momentum trip itself, integrating the new members of the movement to the local community and translate their enthusiasm into action.
- Plan, manage and execute a Leadership program for Israeli women.
- Bring local Israeli Partners into the JWRP vision and mission through focused conversations about the larger goals of the organization, relationship building through accountable listening and excellent customer service.
- Ensures partner organizations are educated about JWRP expectations, policies and procedures. Provides relevant operational training to partner staff (e.g., city leaders, madrichot) and follows-up to confirm that commitments are being met. Supports partner retention goals by managing relationships for long-term community building.
- Helps partners facilitate their own organizational vision and mission building by helping them understand how JWRP can be a resource for their work.
- Serves as the liaison between Partner Organizations and other departments within JWRP (e.g., Finance, access to JWRP database).
- Expands the number of JWRP partner organizations by identifying and cultivating relationships with new partner organizations according to the goals and benchmarks set by the organization for affiliation and geographic location. Proactively researches and prospects new organizations and follows-up on leads generated by JWRP board members, colleagues and constituents.
- Fully prepares partners to send their constituents on JWRP trips including but not limited to assistance with fundraising strategy, marketing, recruitment, trip preparation, and logistics management.
- Tracks all activity adhering to department procedures. Manages to department metrics and prepares both routine and ad-hoc reports. Enters all relevant data into the JWRP customer relationship database (CRM).
- Visits existing and prospective partners using collaborative strategy about which trips will yield the greatest mutual benefit. Serves as the face of JWRP by delivering presentations to existing and prospective partners and their respective constituents.
- Identifies best practices of partners and shares among the program staff and relevant partner organizations.
- Supports other program initiatives including but not limited to: conferences, seminars, fundraising events, and expanded program offerings.
- Ability to travel to the USA if requested, once or twice/year
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in community outreach and/or account management required.
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple deadlines.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills - excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to deliver effective presentations in front of prospects & constituents.
- Demonstrates innovation, creativity and a commitment to excellence.
- Deep passion and commitment to the mission of JWRP and Israel.
- Ability to periodically travel to assigned partners and periodically participate on a JWRP trip.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in Hebrew and English.
JWRP offers a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, please submit cover letter, resume, and salary history here.